Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Shipping Over $75

Though I'm far from being 21, Forever21.com has lots of fabulous finds.

I seldom go into the shop when I'm in the States because it's often too large, too crowded and too messy for me to get inspired to buy anything. However, the website is fabulous, especially if I have a dress up party to go, there are many choices I can make to pretend to be rocker chick or bohemian chick, and pretty much any style I want to mimic.

It is also excellent I want some silly fun accessories to spruce up my largely black, white, beige wardrobe. There are also bags and shoes and pretty much everything a girl would want in her wardrobe. Your dollar goes very far here.

A shopping tip for you: Its free shipping for orders over $75 (within the USA of course). So gather a friend and send it over to SUSI which is in the USA, and get your juicy loot forwarded to you in your country for just a couple of bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment