Tuesday, June 9, 2009

http://www.smythson.com

Alright, I broke the rules this time. Smythson is from the UK, and not from the USA which I'm supposed to be writing about the great online shopping in the USA.

But this is so good I just had to share with all of you!

I also know that my other business is in stationary too, but I am happy to share this either way because I'm perpetually in love with gorgeous stationary!

They certainly make great Father's Day gifts, or for that matter, ANY MAN. Don't we all agree that men are so hard to buy for?


Look at their recent Father's day Catalogue! Click on any picture to go to their site.

Let the pictures speak for themselves... :)
I had to include this as this is my duty, as your humble host on this blog. If you are not from the US, these are your shipping charges.

However, if you live in the USA, it is a lot cheaper than the rest of the world.


Basically my point is that, if you are taking advantage of the usual 'free shipping within the USA' when you are shopping on US shopping sites, might as well take advantage of this too and POOL your shipping together and forward them to wherever you live in this world.

Its combined shipping from many sites, not like eBay, where you are only allowed combined shipping if you buying from the same seller.

Check out my 'sister' business, Shop USA Ship International, which I write for.

I might get some for my soon to be new husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment