Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shoes For the Super Cool

A Shoe Cult.


The best shoe shopping site voted by our customers at Shop Usa Ship International.

We seem to get a lot of shipments from Eilatan, and for a while, I was very puzzled. I ONLY JUST realize that they 'redesign' the shoes! It's so cool!

Just like Turtle from the television series Entourage.

His customized shoes

I think this shoe site is a very LA thing, and when I looked into it further, of course it is from LA!


A visual snapshot of the site. Click the picture to check it out!

The Flat is a wonderful stable to all female's wardrobes

Of course they have shoes for the female too. I was rather surprised because it looked so male. I love these flats, especially in my favourite colours of white and navy!

coupon to save 15% off womens sandals heels and flats

USE COUPON MAYSANDALS to save 15% off sandals, heels and flats

They also have a up and coming design by True Religion! Gosh, these super cool jeans with a absolutely perfect fit that my future brother-in-law makes us order for him in the USA.

A snapshot at the True Religion site. Click on the picture or the link above!

These are THE jeans, aren't they?

I just realized how uncool I am because I don't have a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment