Thursday, June 4, 2009

For Basics - Old Navy

I just screamed my lungs out because I saw a big lizard in my vintage tray of creams on my dresser. *shudders*

Sorry for the diversion, but it happened a minute ago and I'm still shaken.

We had a big order from a customer who ordered over twenty items from Old Navy. Wow, I never knew Old Navy had so many interesting things till we got this order. All of you must be familiar right now, we do not simply forward online purchases internationally, but we do COMBINED SHIPPING on them. See the side bar for more information on S.U.S.I.

So this customer definitely saved lots, one time ship all - she/he definitely got it right. I've even worked it out, if I shared with my friends and got enough things, it is almost becomes local postage paid of each item.

Thank God for the internet and online shopping! I'm too lazy to go to the stores these days anyway with horrendous traffic and expensive parking. I'll channel my parking monies to postage costs.

I went to the Old Navy site to check it out. Click on the picture!

Free shipping over $150 even if you combine orders from Banana Republic, Gap etc. Click here to see more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment